Easy Volunteer Opportunities
- Community Meal—Join us for a sit-down meal at Thompson (tablecloths and flowers!) with volunteers serving the food, on the 2nd Thursday of the month. We’ll have fresh produce, eggs, milk and protein, as well as books, toys and clothes for families to take home. Sign up here to help. (please note: if you don’t see the opportunity on this page, it means all the slots have already been filled. We hope you will still register with the site to find out early about future opportunities!)
- Snack Preparation— Arlington EATS has snacks available for any student who is hungry. We wash the fruit and get snacks ready for the week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30-2:30 at Thompson. Sign up to help here.
- Event Planning— Join our ‘Beats for EATS’ planning committee or help us find items for our silent auction. The event will be on March 10, 2018 and we need lots of help! Fill out this form to let us know what you are interested in.
Other Ways to Get Involved
- We recognize that our volunteer needs during the school year are difficult for working folks, those with young kids, or groups who would like to volunteer together. We would still love for you to be involved, so click here for some other ideas of ways to help.
- Be a Snack Angel—This is a great job for scouting groups and families as it can be done anywhere, anytime. More info here.
Small Groups and Planning Teams
We welcome all your gifts, talents and energy as we plan and grow Arlington EATS to help more children and connect with the community.
- Steering Committee meetings are the 4th Monday of the month and are held at Thompson Elementary. Join us! or email email@example.com for more information.