We recognize that our volunteer needs during the school year are difficult for working folks, those with young kids, or groups who would like to volunteer together. We would still love for you to be involved, so here are some ideas of ways to help:
- Be an Arlington EATS snack angel! Create snack bags for us with Cheerios or other items from the approved snack list.
- Host a food drive at your school or place of work. These are the items we most frequently need.
- Host a lemonade stand/car wash/crowdfunding campaign and we’ll find something great for you to sponsor. Take a look at this great article about an ambitious 2nd grader who raised over $500 for EATS by selling plants!
- Take a group of students and go do a scavenger hunt for canned goods throughout your neighborhood. Here is a list of high need items that our friends at the Arlington Food Pantry put together.
- Ask for donations in place of gifts for a birthday party.
- Join our ‘Beats for EATS’ planning committee or help us find items for our silent auction. The event will be on March 10, 2018 and we need lots of help! Fill out this form to let us know what you are interested in.
- Volunteer to help with one of the groups that helps us: Arlington Food Pantry, Food Link, or Food for Free.
- Have other ideas? We would love to hear them!
Email us at email@example.com